JeffConnect Tech Tips
You can join your visit from a variety of devices: a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Download the JeffConnect app for your smartphone or go to jeffconnect.org on your computer.
VIDEO VISIT TROUBLESHOOTING SLIDESHOW
- Have a back-up device ready in case there are any technical issues.
- When registering your account, use your name as it is stated on your license or identification card.
- You will receive an email with a link to connect to your appointment at the time it is scheduled. If you do not see the email, check your spam folder. Call your provider’s office if you do not get the email.
- Arrive for your appointment between 5-15 minutes early. You will not be able to join your visit more than 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes before your appointment, do not choose “Request a Visit,” as this directs you to the on-demand platform in JeffConnect. Exit the screen and log-in again within 15 minutes.
- Make sure you allow access to your camera and microphone.
- Allow camera and microphone access when prompted. See guide for specific browser information.
- If there are any issues, we recommend refreshing your browser. If that does not resolve the issue, both you and the provider should leave the visit and then rejoin.
- If you are having connection issues, switch to another Wi-Fi network if possible. If you are on a smartphone, you can also try switching to data.
Still Having trouble, Give the Help Desk a Call. 215-955-7975, Option 4 for Telehealth
Click the links below to view our step-by-step picture guides for how to join your visit.
- How to join your JeffConnect visit from an Apple Device.
- How to join your JeffConnect visit from an Android Device.
- How to join your JeffConnect visit from a Computer.