MyChart Tech Tips
VIDEO VISIT TROUBLESHOOTING SLIDESHOW
- You can join your visit from a variety of devices, including: smartphone, tablet, or computer. Download the MyChart app on your smartphone or tablet in your app store, or go to mychart.jefferson.edu on your computer.
- In case of technical issues, we recommend having a back-up device ready.
- Arrive to your appointment at least 5 minutes early.
- Please note: if you are using Internet Explorer, you must download the required plug-in.
- Allow camera and microphone access when prompted. See guide for specific browser information.
- Once you are able to see yourself in the bottom of your screen, wait for provider to join the video visit.
- When you are in the appointment, remain in the virtual waiting room as leaving may cause issues.
- Once the visit is over, press the red hang-up button. Not pressing the red hang-up button to leave the visit will result in future technical issues.
- If there are any issues, we recommend refreshing your browser. If that does not resolve the issue, both you and the provider should leave the visit using the red hang-up button and then rejoin.
- If you are having connection issues, switch to another Wi-Fi network if possible. If you are on a smartphone, you can also try switching to data.
Still Having trouble, Call the MyChart Helpline. 215-503-5700
Click the links below to view our step-by-step picture guides for how to join your visit.
- How to join your MyChart visit from an Apple Device.
- How to join your MyChart visit from an Android Device.
- How to join your MyChart visit from a Computer.
- MyChart Additional Information.